Extract from Electoral Act Consolidated as at 28 May 2018 [http://www.veritaszim.net/node/2424]
FOURTH SCHEDULE (Sections 40B, 46, 133G, 160A and 191)
Electoral Code of Conduct for Political Parties and Candidates and
[Schedule substituted by s 36 of Act No. 6 of 2018]
Arrangement of Paragraphs
1. Purpose of Code.
2. General principles.
4. Public commitment.
5. Prohibited conduct: politically-motivated violence or intimidation.
6. Prohibited conduct: other prohibited acts.
7. Conduct during polling period.
8. Announcement of result of election.
9. Respect for media and journalists.
10. Role of women.
11. Compliance – political parties.
12. Compliance – Multiparty Liaison Committees.
13. Compliance – Enforcement of the Electoral Act and other relevant legislation.
14. Duty to co-operate.
The complete Code of Conduct can be downloaded below.